Our main objective is to provide every one of our CLIENTS with a safe and secure home for all their gaming and gambling needs, but we are also of the opinion that players should also treat their online gaming and gambling experience with a great deal of seriousness. This belief has led us to implement a Responsible Gaming Policy.
From first-time players to seasoned gamblers, everyone has a responsibility to ensure that they enjoy their online gaming experience in a sensible manner, meaning that your betting should never move from a fun pastime into an addictive pattern where you can end up creating a negative impact on your finances, health, or life in general. We do all that we can to clarify the importance of Responsible Gaming, and we encourage every player to try and find solutions when it becomes clear that gambling is becoming a problem for them. That is why we are committed to providing you with the help and solutions you need should it become an issue, all of which are outlined below.
The 10 Golden Rules of Responsible Gambling
Gambling is safer much more fun when you are aware of the risks involved. We go out of our way to help players with a potential or ongoing gambling problem, and we encourage everyone to pay attention to our 10 golden rules of responsible gambling as outlined below:
- Always bet for fun, never for the money! Gambling should be viewed as a form of entertainment rather than as a way of making money.
- Think of your winnings as a bonus that can be used for fun things, while thinking of losses as the cost of having fun. If you spend time regretting every wager you lose, gambling may not be the best activity for you.
- Set and stick to wagering limits. This can be either the amount of time or money that you spend wagering online. When you put limits in place, you will potentially lose less.
- Have a bankroll system in place. This is how the real money players consistently manage their money. Maintaining your bankroll system means never betting more than you can afford during a losing run.
- Be prepared to win and lose. It’s impossible to be a winner with every single wager, just as it’s impossible to lose every time. Winning and losing is a major part of gambling that you need to accept if you want to keep having fun.
- Be aware of the signs of problem gambling. If you are having a major feeling of guilt about your wagering, getting into a major depression, or spending more time or money than usual on gambling, you may have a problem. If you are experiencing any or all of these issues, we recommend that you seek help immediately.
- Never bet more than you can afford. Don’t borrow, steal, bet on credit, or wager what you can’t afford to lose.
- Do not put gambling first. Family, friends, your career, and other healthy life activities should always come before gambling.
- Never try to chase your losses, which should not be an issue if you stick to your set limits. Every gambler, no matter how successful, will experience a losing streak every now and again. When you see that you are having a bad day, step away and try your luck again another time.
- Always have fun! If wagering is starting to have a negative impact on your life, it may be better to step away until you can learn to make gambling a fun activity.
The Signs of a Potential Gambling Addiction/Problem
Casino games are fast-paced and exciting, and as such, you can end up playing for a whole lot longer than you expected, to the point where you are logging hours at a time, which can become a problem. By the time players realize that there is a problem, they may already have ruined several different parts of their life. If you do not want to get pulled down that path, there are some serious questions you need to ask yourself about your current and future gambling habits.
- Are you spending more time gambling than you are with your friends and family?
- Are you losing more money than you can afford?
- Do you deposit large amounts and bet big for the thrill and excitement?
- Are you accumulating debt or forced to sell personal items to maintain your gambling habit?
- Are you wagering to try and catch up on previous losses?
- Are you using gambling as an escape from any addictive and/or personality disorders?
- Do you gamble while under the influence of alcohol or narcotics?
- Is gambling the sole method you use to escape boredom, worry, or other forms of trouble?
- Have you suffered from stress, anxiety, or depression as a result of your gambling?
- Has your gambling led you into financial difficulties?
If you have answered “Yes” to even just one of those questions, it may be a sign that you have developed, or are in the process of developing a gambling addiction. There are several places you can go to seek help for your problem, with online forums, addiction psychologists, and professional organizations designed to help with such issues. Some of the better-known organizations include:
Protecting minors from gambling
Our players need to be 18 years or older to register an account. We have in place several measures designed to prevent underage players from entering our website, but we also ask that our players take the following step to help keep minors out:
- Do not leave your computer or mobile device open, unattended and signed into your wagering account when minors are present.
- Do not allow minors to participate in any type of gambling activity.
- Do not share your credit card or banking information with a minor.
- When logging into INSTABET.NET, do not employ the Save Password feature.
- Create a separate profile or account for everyone who uses your computer.
- If you have children at home, install child-protection software (Cyberpatrol, CYBERsitter, etc.) on your computer to prevent them from reaching gambling websites.
If you are aware of someone under the age of 18 who has created an account at INSTABET.NET, we kindly ask that you make us aware of the situation by contacting us at your earliest convenience.
We go out of our way here at INSTABET.NET to ensure that every one of our CLIENTES has a safe and secure gaming environment. We take the time to properly train our staff to recognize the signs that a player may have a gambling problem, and we ask that they take the relevant measures to protect them. Here are just a few of the things that we do to promote responsible gaming in all our players:
- Time-our periods
- Gambling and account limits
- Round the clock customer support
- Direct links to responsible gaming organizations
We assist our players to monitor their own gambling activities by allowing them to set daily, weekly, and monthly, deposit limits. Contact one of our support staff members to have them help you put these limits in place on your account.
Special Notes on Responsible Gambling
We set account limits for the protection of every player. If you want to change your limits in any way, simply contact Customer Support for help. In the event of a limit increase, you will be required to wait a 24-hour period before the changes are implemented by Customer Support. Once your limits have been set, we expect them to be followed. We take no responsibility for losses incurred by players attempting to play outside the set limits or by creating new accounts at INSTABET.NET. Requests for special limits will only be considered complete once you have received a confirmation e-mail from us. If you do not receive your confirmation email, talk to someone on our Customer Support team to have them assist you.
Access Control Level 1 – Time Out Period
If you feel that you need a break from gambling for an extended period, you can contact our support team and ask for a temporary freeze to be placed on your account. The freeze can be for a period of 24 hours all the way up to 6 weeks. Once your request has been submitted, you should receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours. The email will confirm that your account has been frozen at your request, and will show the duration of the freeze, as well as information about responsible gambling. Your account will be automatically unfrozen once your desired amount of time has passed.
Access Control Level 2 – Self Exclusion
A self-exclusion period is also possible for between 6 months and 1 year. You can place a self-exclusion request by contacting our Customer Support team. Once your self-exclusion request has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours. The email will confirm the length of your self-exclusion, as well as information about responsible gambling. One your requested self-exclusion period had passed, your account will automatically be unlocked, allowing you to once again access all the features of INSTABET.NET. Please be aware that during your period of self-exclusion, you will not be able to access your account or the finds within until your account has been automatically unlocked.
If you see that you are still able to access your account and gain access to all features of the site during a time-out or self-exclusion period, we kindly ask that you contact our Customer Support team to have the issue taken care of in a timely fashion.
May you have any more questions:
If after reading our Responsible Gaming Policy section you have any concerns, please feel free to contact Customer Support staff either via email, Live Chat or directly over the phone, where we will do all we can to help you in a timely fashion.
Last updated: April, 2020.