Please read our House Rules carefully before you use the Services at InstaBET.net and make sure that you understand its content.
General Betting Rules
- All rules, regulations, and payments are subject to revision by InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook, without prior written notice to members.
- When there are no applicable rules in this document, the Las Vegas rules about regulations, payments, and betting types will apply.
- To satisfy the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines, the InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook Account Verification Department will verify the information provided in the request before approving any payment. It is the exclusive responsibility of the account holder to make sure that all personal information provided is precise and verifiable.
- All sports events must occur at the scheduled date and location – unless otherwise specified. Schedule changes within a range of 24 hours won’t affect the bets. If an event was postponed, rescheduled and/or relocated before starting, it will automatically be classified as “No action”, and the money will be reimbursed into the InstaBET bettor accounts.
- For the purpose of bets, the winner of an event or game will be determined on the date the event itself ends, according to the house’s rules and regulations.
- For the purpose of bets, InstaBET won’t acknowledge suspended games, protests, or changes in verdicts.
- InstaBET is a foreign company, therefore it will not report its players’ activities, profits or losses to any government agency; however, it is the players’ responsibility, if applicable, to inform their tax agencies.
- All sports bets count towards the rollover requirement, this includes live betting. Casino, Live Casino and Racetrack wagers do not contribute to the rollover requirement.
- The Promotional Offers and Bonuses offered by InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook may not be used by more than one account per home. If several account holders live in the same home, all the accounts must be verified before emitting bonuses or promotional offers.
- All complaints related to bets must be initiated within a week after the disputed bet is made. Disputes started after this deadline won’t be accepted.
- Before betting, you must open a InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook account. It is your responsibility to follow up on your account’s balance and history.
- All earnings are credited to your InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook account. All losses will be deducted from the same account.
- The InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook management reserves the right to reject or limit any bet; as well as restrict bets for any event at any moment, without prior notice.
- Each and every one of the bets made in an attempt to defraud InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook and/or carried out by any betting broker, game syndicate and/or any other person, part, organization, friends, or family members, individually or in association with any other person, party, organization, friends, family members, companies or corporations, which in any way participate or act as, or are interested in, or which advice, lend money to, guarantee debts or obligations of any business of the type of, or similar to, the business of InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook, will be canceled, and any balance in the player accounts related to these bets, already paid by InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook, will automatically be reimbursed to them.
- Any person who is betting in a syndicated way to receive earnings or bonuses, will have all their earning and bonus payments withheld, and won’t receive any type of payment if they are directly related to the previously mentioned companies. InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to demand an amount equal to the action between complete games and derived events, at the sole discretion of the betting house.
- InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to retain any bet made with the purpose of defrauding the house with cash or bonuses, when the player does this on their own behalf or together with other players or betting houses.
- It is strictly forbidden to bet on both sides of the same event with the purpose of winning a minimum amount established in the betting rules, to be eligible for a bonus.
- Any minor (under 18 years old) is forbidden from playing or from collecting earnings.
- You can’t cancel, alter, or modify your bet in any way, once InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook has received and accepted it.
- Bets will be accepted up to the starting time of the sporting event.
- A bet shall be deemed invalid when:
- It is submitted later than the posted starting time.
- It is a bet on an obvious line error.
- It has been placed once the outcome of the event is public knowledge.
- Before accepting any bet, the management of InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to limit the maximum risk. Minimum and maximum bets shall be determined exclusively by InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook.
- The maximum payout for any straight wager is R$525.000 and the maximum any parlay is R$1.000.000.
- Free plays can be used on any event in the Sportsbook, in straight wagers or parlays, up to maximum odds of 200/1 with a maximum win amount of R$2.500 per unique wager placed using a InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook free play funds.
- The management of InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook monitors all bets to aid in properly settling disputes. Records of all transactions are saved to a file on a backup system. In the case of betting disputes, both the management of Instabet Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook and the player agree that the transaction database shall serve as the final authority in disputes involving Internet bets.
- Any situations not covered by the rules described herein or elsewhere on the InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook website will be settled by applying the rules of the Nevada Gaming Commission. However, the rules of InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook are final. Note the management of InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to refuse bets that differ from posted Las Vegas lines by three points or more.
- You are liable for any unauthorized use of your account number and password. If your account number and/or password are lost or compromised, contact InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook immediately. Once notified, InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will freeze your account to bar further access.
- With the exception of obvious line errors, the odds that are quoted at the time bets are accepted shall be deemed valid and will be used to determine winners, losers and ties.
- InstaBET Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook shall maintain a record of all final scores and results, and statistics to protect both players and InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook in the case of obvious mechanical or human error.
- InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to inform the public of obvious mistakes/errors (i.e., the incorrect posting of odds), and to make the appropriate adjustments.
- In the case of an obvious error on a posted line, single bets will be graded “Void” and all money to cover said bets will be returned to players’ accounts. Parlays involving such lines will be reduced accordingly. InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will adjust the line appropriately to remedy the situation, and the line replacing the obvious error will be deemed the true line or odds for betting purposes.
- If funds are credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook of the error without delay. Any winnings realized after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error but before notifying InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook shall be void.
- Clients are restricted to having a maximum of one active account. InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to close any new or duplicate accounts and/or accounts with similar information.
- Any InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook accounts found to be associated to a previous account which is held in poor standing due to fraudulent activity, negative balance or syndicate wagering will be subject to permanent closure. InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will reserve the right to permanent closure and the forfeiture of any winnings associated with the offending accounts.
- The use of a VPN service, or any IP masking device, is strictly prohibited for accounts accessing the InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook. Any accounts found to be using such services or programs will be subject to permanent closure and the forfeiture of any winnings associated with the offending accounts.
- It is the sole responsibility of the account holder to ensure that all purchases made are honored. Any winnings associated with uncollected purchases are subject to forfeiture. InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook retains the right to pursue any uncollected purchases through a third-party collection agency.
- When calling InstaBET.net the customer must give the account number, phone number and date of birth before having access to any account information.
- When placing a wager online, it is the player’s responsibility to review them before confirmation and before logging out to make sure they were placed correctly.
- All wagers placed online are final and cannot be changed or deleted.
- The standard minimum risk on a sports event is R$5, although it may vary depending on the odds and lines taken.
- To ensure the legal use of the website, it is the player’s responsibility to determine if InstaBET’s products and services offered are prohibited or regulated by law in the country or jurisdiction where they reside.
- In case of illegal confirmation, we reserve the right to cease the service and close the account.
- InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook records all phone conversations, chats and emails for the purpose of settling any discrepancies originating from the aforementioned means of communicating with account holders.
- Instabet Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook House Rules will supersede any verbal or written offering by any person representing InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook.
- Please note that you will not be offered compensation of any nature for bets that are not accepted by InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook’s transaction server, no matter the reason. Conversely, bets are valid when they are accepted by the transaction server, even if you aren’t assigned a reference number. If you have any doubts regarding the validity of your bet, check your InstaBET Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook statement and/or contact Customer Service immediately via live chat or by email at [email protected]
General Deposit Rules
All deposits are subject to management approval. InstaBET reserves the right to accept, deny or reverse any deposits.
- Deposit amounts for all options are:
Cards: min R$50- max R$1,000 – 1 to 5 minutes
Boleto: min R$50 – max R$9,999 – 1 to 48 hours
VCreditos: min R$50 – max R$5,000 – immediately
- If your initial credit card deposit is for the maximum allowed, you must split your initial risk into at least 2 relatively equal bets on separate events. If you don’t, InstaBET can deem your account “non-recreational” and management may decide to void the wagers and return your deposit.
- You cannot use the same credit card or bank account number to fund more than one account.
- The name on the credit card you use to make deposits must be the same name registered to your InstaBET account. Third-party credit card deposits are not allowed. InstaBET will consider any third-party deposits you make in error to be invalid, and Instabet will void any winnings resulting from such deposits.
- Deposit limits vary by method. Management must approve any limit increase. InstaBET reserves the right to request sufficient documentation from any customer to validate your identity before increasing any limits. Providing documentation will not guarantee any increase in deposit limits.
- Deposit options may vary depending on your location. For a complete list of deposit options, please contact InstaBET’s Customer Service team via email [email protected]
- Any customer found to be committing fraud of any kind with credit cards or other electronic payment methods will be subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Customers automatically forfeit all winnings resulting from the illicit use of credit cards or other electronic payment methods.
- The descriptor on your credit card billing statement may vary from one transaction to the next as InstaBET uses different processing companies. If you’re unsure about a charge reflected on your statement, please contact the InstaBET Security Department at [email protected]
- The default currency in the InstaBET cashier is U.S. dollars. If your account is in a different currency, you must contact the Instabet Customer Service Department prior to any deposit to receive proper instructions.
- InstaBET won’t automatically credit deposits processed outside of the InstaBET cashier. It’s your responsibility to contact Instabet’s Customer Service Department in order to inform them of the deposit and ensure it’s credited in a timely manner.
- InstaBET isn’t responsible for deposits made to customer’s accounts without notification to our Customer Service Department.
- If InstaBET credits funds to your account in error, it’s incumbent that you notify InstaBET of the error immediately. InstaBET reserves the right to cancel any pending wagers on accounts with negative balances, whether or not you placed those wagers with funds resulting from the error.
- InstaBET can’t be held liable for any wagers you miss due to a delay stemming from a transaction error or a third-party processor.
- InstaBET won’t be liable for any additional fees charged by your banking institution. This includes cash advance fees, international processing or currency fees, overdraft fees or administrative banking fees.
- InstaBET relies on the service of third-party processors and can’t be held liable for any failure on their part.
- The availability of deposit methods is subject to change without prior notice.
- House Deposit Rules supersede any verbal or written offering by any InstaBET employee.
- In some jurisdictions, online gaming activities may be restricted to government-owned and managed lotteries, sports and horse wagering. In some cases, it may not be permitted. It’s your sole responsibility to inform yourself of your local laws before funding your account.
General Withdrawal Rules
Payouts are processed daily on a first-come, first-served basis. As long as all pre-authorized or pending deposits to your InstaBET account have been settled we can process your payout in as little as 24 hours. Should your account balance drop below the requested payout amount at any point, your payout will be automatically canceled.
- The minimum payout amounts you can request are: R$100 plus commissions.
- We process payouts on a first-come, first-served basis. Requested payout funds will be deducted from the player account upon completing the authorization process.
- Only players who have made at least one successful deposit using a given payment method are eligible to withdraw funds from their InstaBET.net account using the same payment method.
- Players must rollover all deposited funds at least 1x prior to requesting a payout. The rollover is the number of times a player must put into action the total amount of the deposit plus reimbursed fees.
- All players who receive a bonus must complete their rollover requirement prior to a payout request. The rollover is the number of times a player must put into action the total amount of the deposit plus reimbursed fees and bonuses. The value to be considered for rollover purposes is the lower amount between the risk and the won amount of each bet.
- InstaBET accepts payout requests 7 days a week
- InstaBET sends payouts Monday through Friday during regular banking hours.
- Any payout request submitted after 1 pm Central Standard Time will be taken as the next day’s submission.
- InstaBET will only process payouts in the name of the account holder.
- If you have pending deposits to your InstaBET account, we cannot process your payout until we receive the funds. This may take up to 5 business days after you make a deposit.
- Players must place all payout requests by going to the cashier section of their accounts and making the request online.
- All Terms and Conditions, including rollovers, play-through periods, and required documentation, must be completed and received before a payout can be processed.
- The submission of a payout request does not guarantee an approval of the payout.
- InstaBET reserves the right to request an SMS verification and/or proper documentation to verify the account holder’s identity, such as a valid photo ID and copies of any credit card(s) used before processing a payout. Failure to provide this documentation will result in a cancellation of the request.
- Players are responsible for ensuring that all personal information including physical mailing addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses are up to date and valid.
- Players will be required to submit verification at least once prior to any payout request being processed. Verification may be requested either via SMS or by requesting documentation at InstaBET’s sole discretion.
- Please note that players depositing via credit card, debit card or prepaid card are required to wait a minimum of seven business days from their last deposit prior to requesting a payout.
- Payouts may be sent via a different method than the one originally requested. We will notify you of any changes should that be necessary.
- Players may cancel or modify a pending payout request while still under review. Once the request is authorized, it cannot be canceled or modified.
- InstaBET clients can receive a maximum of R$10.000 from their casino winnings weekly. Kindly note that InstaBET is associated with independent casino providers and internal auditing prevents withdrawals in excess of R$10.000 within 7 calendar days.
- Payout methods, limits, and fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- InstaBET reserves the right to deny, reverse or hold any payout request if InstaBET suspects fraud or if the terms and conditions are violated in any way.
- Payout rules will take precedence over any verbal or written offering by any employee.
Last updated: April, 2020.